El archivo de cámaras web #1

Más de 268,852,167 horas de video de 457,401 artistas

Para continuar, debe confirmar que es una persona adulta

Sí, tengo más de 18 años
We are experiencing temporary technical issues with recording

Recu response... oh well

Recu response... oh well

I asked this: "Is this site going to fixed and be fully functional again, as it was before 7 days ago? Is there a specific time, or an estimated time when this site will be fully functional again? I would greatly appreciate a very clear answer to these questions. Thank you."

This is the response: Hello! I’m really sorry for the inconvenience. I can see that we’re currently experiencing some difficulties with recordings from Chaturbate, and we understand how frustrating and inconvenient this can be.
Our team is already working on resolving the issue, and we’ll let you know as soon as the recording process is restored. In the meantime, we’re also doing our best to extend memberships in a timely manner to compensate for the time affected by this issue.
--
Always on your side,
Recu Support Team

So, the waiting game continues. Hoping for a positive outcome.

4 6
alexisavra 2026-10-02 21:24

exactly the same respond i got too lol haha xD .. I'm starting to doubt it's going to work out.

0 Responder
alexisavra 2026-10-02 21:24

not*

2 1
ragnbull 2026-10-02 21:25
Response to alexisavra

yeah, not looking good, so far.

0 Responder
Andrew5858 2026-10-02 21:47

I look for the worse if they don't get this resolved. A lot of members won't be re upping their memberships. I'm gonna try and hang on but so far it isn't looking good. Again I have lost footage of models thru out my list. I may have to resort to other means to preserve footage

2 Responder
kevlar420 2026-10-03 01:47

Does anyone know if the Cam Cloud Recorder is recording? Curious if it's a site issue or a tech problem.

0 1
Vikingfan18 2026-10-03 02:01
Response to kevlar420

I used the free trial a few days ago and it was having an issue with recording Chaturbate streams. I had several models set for recording but it would stop recording automatically with some parts being just a few minutes long and some being around 20ish minutes long. Looks like that is what's causing this issue it appears.

0 Responder
0/2000 symbols